Friday, May 25, 2012

Gaga for Gaga

Today I got some time to spend with my friends. And I did some of my school shopping. And this is what I wore...



Shirt (Undefeated), Shorts (Penshoppe), Shoes (Penshoppe), 
Bag (Men's Message), Bracelets (F&H and Robinsons' Dept. Store),
Hat (Brixton)

I wore one of my favorite shirt today, it just shows how much I love Lady Gaga and how sad am I that I didn't had a chance to see her concert and how people keep saying bad things to her, but still she have her head held high. And I got to pair the shirt with my bright blue shorts and my Brixton hat, 
I just love the hat.


I hope everyone of you will have a fun Friday night and a relaxing weekend to come :)


XO,
Aaron C. 



1 comment:

  1. love how simple your outfit is!!! nice hat too :)
    btw, I saw you on tv hehe :) i hope to see you on BU3 :)

    ♥ Maria
    http://imavintagebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2014 aaron did Fashion . All rights reserved. Do not use or reproduce without permission.